NTT DATA is a sponsor of the WSTA Panel: Analytics, AI & Beyond: Next-Gen Computational Strategies.
Join us for a panel discussion with industry experts as we provide a glimpse into the future of evolving computational strategies, technologies and their practical and operational impacts. Michael Goodman, vice president, FSI data and technology advisory senior practice lead will be a participant on the panel.
This panel will cover key technologies including:
- BI/ML/AI and visualization
- Swarm learning
- Quantum computing
- Advanced analytics
And we’ll discuss best practices in key areas like:
- Data quality management
- Data stewardship, data models, data governance
- Data monetization and data as a-service
- Using AI and automation in the back office
- Intelligent RPA as an application of AI and ML
- Next-generation skills and computing and analysis credentials
If you are interested in meeting with Michael Goodman, please e-mail us at FSI.Inquiries@nttdata.com