TOKYO, JAPAN | PLANO, TX – Nov. 2, 2017 – NTT DATA Corporation, a leading global IT services provider, announced that it has been recognized at #5 on the IDC Financial Insights FinTech Rankings Top100.
The Top 100 list is made up of the leading technology firms that derive more than one-third of their revenue from financial institutions. NTT DATA is recognized as one of the largest global enterprise technology companies measured by calendar year global revenue from financial services, including banking, capital markets, and payment and card processor fields and insurance.
The ranking reflects the company’s deep industry and technology expertise as well as solutions for the financial services industry. NTT DATA’s services for financial institutions include:
- Banking: core banking, risk management, bank back office solutions, extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) related services
- Wealth Management: automated Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) solution, data and analytics, technology platform integration, risk management, regulatory readiness
- Capital Markets: testing framework, securities lending and financing, operating model improvements, risk management, regulatory readiness, technology optimization
- Payment and Card Processor: Card Payment Network System, NFC payment platform and Payment Process Management System.
- Insurance: customer and agent centric portals, data and analytics frameworks, business-driven digital strategy, testing accelerators, operational efficiency solutions, and outsourcing services.
For more information about NTT DATA solutions and services, visit Banking and Financial Services.
View the IDC’s Financial Insights FinTech Rankings Top100.
About IDC Financial Insights
IDC Financial Insights assists financial services business and IT leaders in making more effective technology decisions by providing insightful fact-based research and consulting services.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, application, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune Global 100.