NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA (excluding the Province of Quebec and the state of Rhode Island and any other jurisdiction prohibiting such promotions) AGE 18 OR OLDER.
(1) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to citizens of the United States and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec and the state of Rhode Island and any other jurisdiction prohibiting such promotions) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Residents of jurisdictions prohibiting such promotions should consider this offer void.
(2) TIMING: The Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") opens May 13, 2017 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time and ends May 14, 2017 at 2:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The NTT DATA computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. The winner's name will be randomly drawn within 15 business days by random drawing of all eligible entries received and conducted by the Sponsor.
(3) SPONSOR: NTT DATA, Inc.; 5601 Granite Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX 75024.
(4) AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules and all the decisions of sponsor, whose decisions are final.
(5) HOW TO ENTER: Fill out the required entry form at the NTT DATA TechBridge after party event between Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time and May 14, 2017 at 2:00 a.m. Eastern Time during show hours and be automatically entered for a chance to win one (1) guitar signed by Dennis DeYoung. Only one entry per person is permitted. We must receive your entry no later than 2:00 a.m. Eastern Time on May 14, 2017. Late, incorrect, incomplete, illegible/unintelligible entries or those with unverifiable contact information are not eligible.
(6) PRIZE: The following prize will be awarded in the Drawing: (1) guitar signed by Dennis DeYoung (with a retail value of $485). No alternative prize or other substitution is permitted except by Sponsor in its sole discretion in the event of prize unavailability. Prizes are nontransferable. All federal, state, and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Winner is also responsible for Internet access fees and service charges.
(7) SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be selected within 15 business days by random drawing of all eligible entries received and conducted by the Sponsor. Odds of winning a prize are based on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified via email, at which time a full address and properly completed U.S. Federal W-9 form will be required for fulfillment of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. No purchase is necessary. A purchase will not improve chances of winning. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, or fails in the timely return of the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
(8) CLAIMING PRIZES: Winner will have 5 days from notification to accept the prize by replying to notification e-mail. All taxes on prizes, including income taxes, and any incidental expenses associated with collection of a prize are the responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration, or affidavit of eligibility within 5 days of receipt by winner as a condition of receiving the prize. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that Sponsor may use the winner's name, voice, tweet or likeness for the purpose of trade, advertising, or promotion in any and all media without further compensation, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law, and upon request will provide consent to such use in writing.
(9) GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Conduct of Sweepstakes and selection of winners are in Sponsor's sole discretion, and Sponsor's decisions are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper function of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winner from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the Sweepstakes process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in any unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and to void all associated submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce or delay in enforcing any term of these official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
(10) RELEASE: By participating, each entrant agrees to release and hold Sponsor and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from entrant's participation, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
(11) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, its agents and representatives, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible entries; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing, programming or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes or technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the announcement of the winner; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes process; (v) any unauthorized third party use of any entry information; or (vi) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes.
(12) DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction other than the State of California. For a copy of these Official Rules, which are also posted on the website, https://us.nttdata.com/en/TechBridgeSweepstakes
please send your request via postal mail to:
NTT DATA, Inc.
ATTN: Event Team, Marketing Communications
5601 Granite Parkway, Suite 1000
Plano, TX 75024
(13) WINNER LIST REQUESTS: Any legally required list of winners may be obtained by sending an e-mail with the subject line: “NTT DATA TechBridge Contest Winner List Request" to firstname.lastname@example.org. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end date of the Sweepstakes.